Monday, July 25, 2011

Confessions to Him


Dear Him,

Oh several times I've thought
to tell you how I feel,
but today is the chance I've got
to break that restrictive seal.

I wish I could tell you
how much you mean to me,
just like the sandy shore
which completes the sea.

Sometimes I wonder why do you care?
Or do I even deserve this share?
But all of those times you are there
to make me believe that everything is fair.

So today I would like to tell you that
its your support,care and affection
along with those bundles of laughter and chit-chat,
that has taken me a little closer to perfection.

Yours,
Her

5 comments:

  1. It is indeed a very good composition.Keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. hope things go well fr Him n Her :)

    Very, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @djoker's corner...thankss so much :) :P
    @R-A-J..thank u so much..and even i hope d same fr them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sadiya..thanks a lot! glad u liked it :)

    ReplyDelete